Market Conditions in 28269>Question Details

frankmatut25…, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

Rey can i buy a house with 625 score . some collections on it. more than 7 years i do not want give down , also no closing cost. thanks

Asked by frankmatut252002, Charlotte, NC Sat Jan 19, 2013

Answers

5
Andy Matejka’s answer
You definitely would want to interview a few lenders to find out how/if you can qualify.

You may also benefit greatly by finding one that can educate you best on all availlable mortgage options so you can make the best decision for you and your family.

A competent loan officer can also help you increase your credit score so that you can qualify for better rates and terms of any loan you may wish to pursue.
Good morning, Frank.
You can buy a home if you get a lender to approve you. There are very few programs that allow people with no savings to buy a home. You should review the Trulia Blog "I have bad credit and no savings. Can I get a home or am I stuck renting?" and if you meet that criteria, talk to a lender who works with sub-prime loans. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 20, 2013
You should look I to the programs offered through NACA.
Yea there are programs out there such as house charlotte that may even help pay old medical bills. I have great builders and lenders that can get you going please contact me if you would like to know more. Charlottehomepro@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://Www.jonnyagent.com
It is possible to meet your criteria with special programs and lenders. If you want to have the information about lenders I use who have programs that may fit your needs, please give me a call.

Blessings upon you...
Jan Teel
TEEL Realty
704-641-0267