Market Conditions in 35215>Question Details

Mike, Both Buyer and Seller in 90022

Rental market

Asked by Mike, 90022 Sat Apr 5, 2008

What does a 3 rd/ rm 1 bth typically rent for.

I just found this questin and answer thread from the past. Birmingham AL is full of foreclosures that fit the 3 bed 1 bath description. If you have already invested in Birmingham and found success, we would like for you to continue to grow your investments here. I have many listings through out the more distressed neighborhoods and receive phone calls every week from would be renters who see my signs. These signs are for selling the property, not renting.

Many people qualify for Section 8 benefits here and as Fabien stated below, those rental prices are common here.

Thank you.

In the 35215 zip code with a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home, you could ask anywhere from $600 - $800 per month depending on a few things - condition of home, convenience to interstate access, size of lot, etc. 35215, or the Centerpoint / Roebuck / Huffman area you will find a lot of investment homes.

Fabien Gillis
Real Estate Consultant
Alabama Residential and Commercial Properties
P. 205-422-2881
Hi Mike,

I don't know your market to give you an accurate answer but you can always go online to and look up rentals in your desired area. This should give you a pretty good idea.

Hi Mike.

There are many factors to take into consideration when determining the rent on a 3 bedroom 1 bath. Where is it located? Is it single family, condo, townhouse? What's the square footage & amenities? What are similar properties in your area with the same amenities renting for? Check with a REALTOR local to your area and ask them for current market rents.

Sandy Shores