CDNBlue, Home Owner in Chicago, IL

Rental Market for East of Sheridan Road two bedroom cottage style home

Asked by CDNBlue, Chicago, IL Sat Oct 4, 2008

What is the rental market like for a two bedroom cottage type single family home in Highland Park, IL East of Sheridan Road? Where does one market a home like this for rent to gain maximum exposure to the proper demographic?

Answers

1
Mike Stodola’s answer
I'd love to answer all your questions here but we have a whole marketing plan for any rental properties we represent and manage. As far as the rental market goes for a two bedroom home in Highland Park the range is pretty big. you have several competitors offering their homes for anything from $1,000 to about $1,600 a month. A lot obviously depends on the location, size and condition of the home. I'd be happy to give you a free, no obligation 'Pinpoint Price Analysis' that would only take about 15-20 minutes of your time if you'd find that helpful. At the same time I could give you ideas about marketing as well as show you our marketing plan for rentals should you decide to hire a real estate agent to get your home rented for you. For your information we also do property management for clients who don't want the hassles of rent collection, tenant screening, maintenance etc... Please feel free to give me a call or e-mail at 847-557-1622 or MStodola@ksgmac.com

Thanks and good luck!
Mike Stodola