Garrett, Home Buyer in Center Barnstead, NH

Recently walking around in Pineapple Grove Cannery Row. What is the status of this development? Looked like still under construction and deserted.

Asked by Garrett, Center Barnstead, NH Sun Jul 14, 2013

Answers

4
Hi Garrett
Cannery Row is a great community and they are selling quickly! I am very familiar w this community as I worked on site in Delray as a new home/condo specialist. I have recently sold a new town home in that community to a client of mine and it will be ready around Nov.
Much of what you see under construction has already been purchased, however Phase two is ready for reservations and selection of the floor plan and location.
Far from desolate! They're building in sections. And sections of the community have been occupied for some time. These 3-story townhouses are gorgeous inside! Let me know if you're interested.

Jill Tarlow | Realtor, CNS
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
1185 E. Atlantic Ave. | Delray Beach, FL 33483
C. 561-797-5362 | F. 561-243-3811
E: jill.tarlow@floridamoves.com
W: http://www.facebook.com/jilltarlowrealtor
It is not deserted at all , most if the north side of development has been sold , there are two re sales on the market. The south side is beginning . My office is located in Pineapple Grove we specialize in downtown living.
I can be reached at 5613065440
LFsellsflorida@gmail.com
As far as I know, the 2nd phase (South Part of the project) is now being sold and the first phase (North part of the project) is sold out, or very close to it (maybe 1 or 2 townhomes left)

Ironwood is the developer of this project.