Mary Jane, Home Buyer in Derry, PA

Realtors should all join together, write a petition, get the signatures, send it to congress, to get some of these laws changed. What do you think?

Asked by Mary Jane, Derry, PA Tue Feb 1, 2011

Answers

7
Actually, we do make waves in Federal and State legislations. Now if we knew what you want changed...
There are many initiatives to get las changed or added through the National Association of Realtors and even State associations as well. This is an ever changing industry and so many of us do ban together to help make things more fair for all involved but it's not always easy. Budgets play a big part, it's almost like we are always robbing Peter to pay Paul, in NY at least.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
GREEN Designated Agent
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
Some of what laws? We don't know what you're referring to. Sorry.
Which laws are you referring to?
Hi Mary Jane! Would love to answer your question but, as with the others who responded, I don't know to which laws you are referring. I would say in general that the fewer laws the better - period. Too much paper and too many rules. Give me a call if I can help you. I am in Greensburg.
I think there's no guarantee that congress will make it any better; whatever laws you are talking about.
Web Reference: http://www.321property.com
Ahh, what laws are you referring to?