Great Hill, Home Seller in Great Hills, Austin,...

Question about my house property.

Asked by Great Hill, Great Hills, Austin, TX Sun May 27, 2012

Dear
I am a resident from Morado cove apt. 104, and is looking to sell this house soon. The fact I am not being very knowledgeable evaluating my house property really discourage me to ask local real estate managers to sell my house instead. Therefore, I would like to know at first how much my property worth and then I can negotiate with local real estate dealers. Also, if knowing trends of this area, please tell me so. I hope to receive your answer soon.
Thank you for reading it.

Answers

9
Dear Great Hills,
You should speak with several Realtors to determine who is a good fit for you. I lived in Great Hills for many years and know its a wonderful neighborhood. I would be happy to give you a Comparable Market Analysis. I simply need some details about your property: square footage, street address, age, level of updating. If you can answer these questions I will give you a CMA so you can decide if you wish to sell.

Betina

Austin Home GIrls Realty
First, let me assure you that if we work together I will explain the process very simply and make it as stress-free as possible. I know that area well and right now there're only two other units for sale in Morado Cove. I believe yours is about 2200 ft.² and if it is in good condition, it is worth somewhere around $140-$150 per square foot, depending on upgrades, condition, etc.
If you would like me to take a look at it in person and give you a more accurate value, I would be happy to do so. I'm a Residential Specialist and specialize in listing properties like yours. Please feel free to click on my photo and review my credentials and client testimonials, and contact me if you would like to discuss me helping you sell your unit. I have one of the best marketing programs around and use over 22,000 online advertisers to get you the most exposure to help you sell the fastest and get you the most money as well. Please call me if I may be of assistance! Thanks, Joe Jarusinsky, Keller Williams Realty, 512-261-4415
Good morning,
You have received advice from agents prior to my response
and they're all tryng to be helpful to you.

Since I have remodeled and sold a home at Morado Cove recently,
there are some other important issues that will help for you to know.
I suspect most agents are not aware of some unique things about it
until they actually have a listing here and succeed in closing the sale.

I can be available to meet with you as soon as Tuesday, the 29th, in the pm.
My office is on 183, close to your home. I am in Great Hills everyday.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Mike Newman
Hot Austin Properties at Keller Williams Realty
512-636-4518 direct
Mike@HotAustinProperties.com
Good Morning.

You should always interview several agents. There are many things to consider when you list your home; fees, photographs (does the agent take them or hire a photographer), internet marketing, virtual tours, open houses, etc. You want to make sure your home is marketed in the best way possible to so that you can get top dollar for your home. Several other things to consider are experieince and negotiating skills of your Realtor.

I would be happy to answer any other questions you may have.

Have a wonderful day,,

Pamela Peck
The Premiere Team Real Estate
512-609-9877
Great Hills is an area I am very familiar with. I currently have a client I am working with looking to buy in Great Hills.
I always recommend interviewing several agents. I hope you will consider interviewing me as well.

Best Wishes,
Bill Austin
Yes, it's good to shop around, like with everything else. Everybody who has answered you, including myself, is a real estate agent who will explain to you the selling process, the broker's fees and all other closing costs involved. Of course, you will also find out what your house is worth based on previous sales on Morado Cove. Those condos are very nice and the area is so desirable being right in the Arboretum.

Give me a try as well, I'd be more than happy to meet with you, give you a broker's opinion about the value of your house and explain everything else involved. My commission is negotiable. Call or email me at your convenience.

Looking forward t hear from you.

Vivianne Dordea
Sierra Homes Realty
512-970-8814
vdordea@austin.rr.com
Since two of people answered my question, is it ok for me to meet them? I think rather relying on one person (basically meeting one retailer) meeting two is more beneficial.
I would be glad to meet with you and go over a market analysis on the value of your home. In addition I can show you the sales in the area and show you some of the marketing we implement .
Just call or email so we can set up a time that is convenient .
Sonia Roberts
Sonia@CanadyRealty.com
Canadyrealty Realty
512.709.1811"
Great Hills is a rapidly growing market. I have 3 buyers searching in your neighborhood now. I would like the opportunity to do a free CMA of your property and see if I have a buyer immediately. At best I can do a market analysis of the property and tell you what it is worth. Please contact me tomorrow so I can get more details and help you price it aggressively.
512-699-9431.