Neil Pagano, Home Buyer in

Pope John XXIII School

Asked by Neil Pagano, Fri Jan 25, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3012135507-9249-Avers-Ave-Eva…

Answers

2
Hi Neil
The home on Avers would be closer to St Joan of Arc School if you are looking for a parochial school. I would be happy to assist you in your search. There are some lovely homes on the market in several areas of Evanston near parochial schools. Please let me know if I can help

Jeri
Neil,
I saw the title of your question is regarding PJ XXIII School. The question itself didn't post properly. I'm a real estate broker here in Evanston and a dad with 2 kids at PJ. I would be happy to answer any questions you have about the Avers home specifically or your home search more broadly, and about PJ. In fact my wife, Kate is the president of the PJ Parents Association. Kate often meets with families considering our school. We would be delighted to be of service to your family. Please call anytime.
Cheers,
Osh Nissan
847-644-9177