Jcjean, Home Buyer in Delray Beach, FL

Please share the sale history of the listing with the email address beloww

Asked by Jcjean, Delray Beach, FL Mon Dec 31, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3075254578-150-N-Ocean-Blvd-D…

Answers

3
With so many questions about a property you should really work directly with your personal trusted and experienced local Buyers Agent, the Realtor who will work in your interest and get you all the questions answered, from the very beginning of the process up to a successful closing, and he or she will be working in your the buyer's interest. If you like to find out more about the advantages and
that a buyers agent in most if not all cases of multiple listing properties does not require a fee from YOU the buyer, why not take advantage of it. To find out more e-mail me and I gladly forward details
to you.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Happy New Year,

This property has been listed for sale for the majority of the time between May 28,2009 and today. It was originally listed for $295k, then dropped to $225k, drop again to $199.5k, drop again to $175k. Now relisted for $250k.

The current agent states the unit can be rented by the week or the month.

There are views of the pool and ocean from the balcony.

This property is officially a co-op and not a condo.

Property taxes for 2012 were $3,056.

The current owner purchased the property in June 2000 for $87k.

If I can be of further service please contact me directly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Dear Jcjean,

The property you are inquiring about is a small one bedroom unit in East Wind Beach Club which is a Co-Op. Association fees run about $13,000 per year and the unit has been on and off the market since May of 2009 when it was listed at $295,000. The last sale of the unit was back in June of 2000 when the current seller paid $87,000 according to public records.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com