Market Conditions in Tucson>Question Details

carroll1979, Home Buyer in Tucson, AZ

Please sen me more information about this property. 3642 N Tres Lomas Dr my email is

Asked by carroll1979, Tucson, AZ Mon Jun 17, 2013

This question was asked from…

Hi Carroll - wondering if you were successful in buying via auction? It can be a very long road, depending on the property. Sometimes just getting in to see the auction homes is very difficult. If you are still interested in buying, I will be happy to answer any questions you have on any of the homes for sale.

Kat Tyree, Associate Broker
Tierra Antigua Realty
Negotiating the Auction route is not easy and has a lot of pitfalls. Let us help you navigate the way, it can save you a lot of time and hassle. Let us know if we can help. These homes all are limited time listings and tend to sell very fast. You can find all the properties at but make sure you read all the fine print.
Hi Carroll,

Here is the link to the online auction:…

Please feel free to call me for more details!

Michael Shiner
HI carroll1979,

This is a good example of "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". This house was foreclosed on May 8, 2013 with $193,500 owed on the mortgage. It is assessed at $221,000. It has 2,702 square feet and the lot is 0.97 acres. When it is sold at auction, it will probably sell for much more than the $80,000 opening bid. The successful bidder will need to have a cashier's check for their earnest money, and pay the rest of the purchase price in cash within a few days. This is not a house that will be purchased by a home buyer who needs to get a mortgage. The buyer will be an investor who has the funds to handle the surprises he/she will find after buying the house, activating the utilities, and discovering the problems with this house.

Best regards

Donna Moulton
Associate Broker
Tierra Antigua Realty
This property is not for sale thru MLS, but a company called, sold "as is". If you are interested in this property, I would contact that site and the company selling it at auction.

This is a perfect home for a couple, or for someone that would want a winter home. It has a clubhouse with many amenities which includes a beautiful pool, walking paths, crafts room, computer room, and other ares for gathering. It's a 2 bedroom with eat in kitchen which is open to the family room.
Contact me for any additional information.

Rosemary Dunn