Market Conditions in 94605>Question Details

Kelligreen, Other/Just Looking in 94605

Please help. Need comps on 4-plex sold in Oakland 94605, Keller/Oak Knoll area. Streets: Rilea & Greenridge Dr. No money to hire agent. Thank

Asked by Kelligreen, 94605 Sat Sep 12, 2009

you so Need proof of down market values under $550,000. Will accept comps under $625,000. anything will help. Going broke.

Answers

5
Since 1/1/08 only one four unit property sold in this area on 8/28/2009. It was listed for $380,000 and sold at $428,000. I hope that this will be helpful.
Please let me know if you would like me to provide any documents supporting this fact.
Aziz@kw.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 12, 2009
Hi Kellygreen:
All of your questions could be answered by any good broker. My suggestion: find a good broker and work with that person. to get you a property within your specifications. You can come to my investement meetings if you want.
aepirson@yahoo.com
You don't need $$$ to hire an agent.

If you are in a short sale situation, your lender will pay our commission. See site below. If you like what you see, I am more than happy to help you.
Web Reference: http://shortsalesheep.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 13, 2009
Cindi Hagley…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
Hello, I'd be happy to assist you with getting comps on this property for you. I'll need just a little bit more information. No obligations.

Kamal Randhawa
Broker
510-932-1066
Hi Kelligreen, I am happy to talk with you, no obligation, as a courtesy, and see if I can help you with comps. It would be useful to get more info about specifics, ie condition and also exact dates-timeline for the comps. Comps are generally considered useful for three months,, so not sure whether you are looking for current comps within the last three months etc.. Do you need this for tax re-assessment? Do you need a form filled out? Please know I am happy to run some comps for you with more info provided, so you can get what you need. Feel free to email me at Ellenlynch@kw.com, or call: cell:510-978-9345. Good luck!