Gail Georgio, Home Buyer in Long Beach, NY

Pet friendly? Monthly mantence?

Asked by Gail Georgio, Long Beach, NY Sun Sep 9, 2012

This question was asked from… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

Unfortunately no pets' maintenance appears to be $770; for other available area properties check
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Another agent already checked your question for you. But just some advice, why are you not working with an experienced area Realtor to work on your behalf, in your best interest.... that way you get all your questions for all properties answered by one person, who also can do the research and find what is available in what you need, for example pet friendly many buildings have weight restrictions, and # restrictions, some allow cats, but no dogs etc. etc.

You would be so much better off working with one agent, YOUR Realtor to assist you and guide you
with experience through the entire process. If you need recommendations get back to us here.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- or Check out my website at htttp://
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Hi Gail,

The maint fee is $770. The building is not pet friendly.

Let me know what type of pet you have and I will let you know what units are available for you.

Quality Home Shoppe
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012