Tina Powers, Home Seller in Billerica, MA

Over the last two or three months, what is the average time, in days, from list to sale?

Asked by Tina Powers, Billerica, MA Wed Oct 8, 2008

For a 4-bedroom home in Billerica MA.

Answers

2
Hi Tina,

In Billerica, the average list to closing time in the last 3 moths has been 125 days. The longest gap has been in the $400-$499 price range which was 198 days. I hope this is helpful. Good luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 8, 2008
Tina- I just posted the full market stats on my blog for you at http://merrimackvalleymarealestate.com/2011/09/billerica-ma-… It includes actives, expireds, price changes and underagreements. It is very important to look in the price range you are in and not the entire market. Most towns have a sweet spot where things will be selling well.

Also you can get an idea of where the market is heading by looking at the absorption rate.... how many units sold compared to how many are listed, as well as looking at the underagreements.