Ester, Both Buyer and Seller in 94595

On average, how long do homes stay on the market in Rossmoor in this economy?

Asked by Ester, 94595 Thu Nov 25, 2010

Answers

1
Hi Ester,
I used to be a teacher and am happy to share information. I know there are so many questions in this process.

Of the 37 properties in Rossmoor that are currently pending, one of them got an accepted offer the first day( 0 DOM) At the other extreme another of these pending sales was on the market for 332 days. The average is skewed because some of the properties have been on the market for a very, very long time. The average DOM for these 37 properties is 77 days.

Of the 172 that are currently for sale on the MLS, the average DOM is 103 days. 7 of those have been on the market for over a year. If I subtract those 7, then the average is 79 DOM for the remaining. Most properties that are priced well, in good condition and marketed thoroughly will sell within the first 30-60 days. Some sooner.

I have been helping buyers and sellers in Rossmoor for several years and I love this community. My aunt lives on Ptarmigan and I am very famliar with MOD and the nuances of Rossmoor. You can go to my website for more information about Rossmoor and to see the properties I am currently selling in Rossmoor, along with the history of the sold properties.

I am not on Trulia all of the time, but feel free to email directly with specific questions. Hope this helps.