Edita_sf, Home Buyer in Julian, CA

North Hills up and coming? Neighborhood average? Who lives there?

Asked by Edita_sf, Julian, CA Wed Mar 27, 2013

Hello!
We are planning on purchasing a property in North HIlls neighborhood in Knoxville, since it's up and coming (according to some web search), to live there for 5 years then rent it out.

1. What is the neighborhood average (how many bedrooms/bathrooms) for the area that would be easy to rent our in 5 years?

2. Is it truly up and coming? (We will be relocating to Knoxville, so I am not familiar with the area)

3. Who lives in the area? Who would be interested in renting out once we moved out?

Thank you!

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3091385217-3024-Kenilworth-Ln…

Answers

3
Patricia Aguilar’s answer
Hi Edita here is a link about North Knoxville neignorhood,
http://www.city-data.com/neighborhood/North-Knoxville-Knoxvi…

North Knoxvile has lots of charming cozy historic houses, and beautiful parks and it very close and convenient to shopping, dining and schools and the downtown area.

If have more questions please feel free to contact me at patricia,aguilar@coldwellbanker.com
or to my cell 865-898-7725,

Patricia Aguilar

Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace Realtors®
Many of the neighborhoods north of downtown Knoxville are "up and coming." Some of them are in historic districts or neighborhoods with historic overlays. This includes North Hills, Fourth and Gill, and North Knoxville in general. There are many historic homes built around the turn of the century and into the early 1900s. Many of the current residents are young professionals who are interested in preserving the historic homes and gentrifying these great old neighborhoods. I am about to list a historic home known as an American Foursquare which is convenient to downtown Knoxville, the local green way, the interstate, and the university. It would be great for what you are planning to do. Please give me a call to discuss details and obtain photos if you are interested. Thanks, Sandy Gammon, Realtor, Keller Williams Realty, (865) 771-9429.
I grew up in North Hills. It is full of older homes that are very unique. The area has seen a resurfacing of families who love older homes and larger rooms with character. It is also close to the downtown area which has also had a total remake with urban rebuild. If you are interested in talking about this further, please contact me (865) 599-7239.