bridgewater_…, Home Buyer in Bridgewater, NJ

New home construction in Bridgewater

Asked by bridgewater_homebuyer, Bridgewater, NJ Mon Jan 21, 2013

I am looking to purchase a new home in Bridgewater. I got the details about carriage ct( http://www.trulia.com/property/3043456783-5-Carriage-Ct-Brid…) from Trulia, but the listing is on for quite long period( close to 2 years).

Any idea, why the homes are still on market for such a long period. Is it due to pricing or location or any other factor, which i need to be aware of.

Answers

3
It is not that unusual for new construction to be listed for a long time. Often a builder will list the homes but not actually build any homes until they are sold. As far as location, I would take a drive by and see what you think. If you need help or want more information, let me know.

Jerome (Jerry) Sodano
RE/MAX Preferred Professionals
Office 908-895-1459
Cell 908-616-8487
Jerome is correct on all points in his reply.

This new developement is more than one home. This location is close to 2 train stations, shopping/restaurants/service providers and bus service. Also convienent commuting via Rte. 22, 28, 78, 202/206, 287.

You should drive by and look at the site, lots available, neighborhood and decide if it meets your needs and wish list.

Lee Ann.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 22, 2013
Carriage ct houses in Bridgewater are modular homes. It is a nice cul-de-sac street. The houses are not built yet. Let me know, I can give you all the information you are looking for furthermore, I can give a tour of all other new construction homes in Bridgewater for your comparison. Thanks.

Padmini Dave
Century 21 Worden & Green
Cell: (908) 872-3846
E-mail: Padmini.Dave@Century21.Com