Market Conditions in Peoria>Question Details

Taza Guru, Home Buyer in Sunnyvale, CA

Need opinions from Property Managers for 85382 and 83583 - Peoria

Asked by Taza Guru, Sunnyvale, CA Wed Dec 7, 2011

I am an investor with few homes in Peoria - 85382 and 85383. I am wondering if there is a higher vacancy rate in Peoria 85382 and 85383 and how it compares with last year November and December vacancy rates. Appreciate your help! Also, if you are not a property manager however, know of any property manger you are happy with, proactive, internet savvy and quick, please recommend. Thanks!

Answers

6
I would like the opportunity to try to earn your business. :-)

Holly K Huntimer, 623-451-8494
Property Manager with Real Living Property For You ( each office is independently owned and operated)
In the past rentals have moved relatively quickly in those zipcodes....usually only staying on the market 30 days or less, but recently things have slowed a little. Most likely it has to do with the holidays and I expect things to pick up again after the first of the year as the banks lift the ban of foreclosures for the holiday.

There are several good property management companies in the valley, but you have to be careful. There are also many out there that have no business being in the business. Do your due diligence when selecting a property management company and make sure that whomever you pick, is dedicated to taking care of your rental properties.

vacancies in the 85382 area are low and rent quickly if they are marketable. this is true especially in Ventana Lakes and Westbrook Village (active adult communities)
Van Allan
Home Smart Real Estate
I know rents are up here in Tucson, AZ. Property management company's normally charge around 10% to manage your company. Some investors swear by them, others pocket the 10% & that is how they remain profitable. Good luck.
Spirit
If you can supply me with your phone number and email then I would be happy to have our property manager contact you.
The vacancy rate in Peoria is actually lower than this time last year. Due to market conditions, the vacancy rate should stay low for the foreseeable future.