jwillis2000, Home Owner in Los Angeles, CA

My home is on 4th Avenue in Los Angeles, 90018. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1800 sq. ft. If I sold it today, how much could I realistically sell it for

Asked by jwillis2000, Los Angeles, CA Wed Dec 12, 2012

Answers

20
Lena Samigoullina’s answer
Give me a call at 310-625-9005. I need to see the interior of the property to tell you exact price. You can also email me at lenasrealtor@yahoo.com. I work with a lot of serious buyers who can close the sale very fast should you decide to sell your house.

Lena Samigoullina
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 12, 2012
I would have to do a market analysis. Involves 3 listings and 3 recent solds comparables within 0.50 miles from your home. Comparables should be similar to subject: square footage, age, bedrooms, bathrooms, age, and lot size. It is difficult to have all comps with exact features as subject. Most comparable homes in immediate area have more similiarities than not. Because the market has picked up important to have solds within last 3 months. This would reflect appreciating market. Other consideration is updates or remodeling. Call Me for FREE market analysis.

Gail Mercedes Cole
EXP Realty
Homes are selling like hotcakes!! Call me for a free' no obligation" market evaluation. You cannot just compare a home by beds baths and sq footage.. Must see the homes condition, location and upgrades.

Madelaine K Properties
310.869.1712
https://www.madelainek.com
Hi Jwillis2000

You've received good answers/advice below. I agree that the value of a home doesn't only depend on the location and size, but also condition and features. That's how, looking at the comps, we usually adjust the value of the subject property.

Just checking in to see if you need anything else from us. It's definitely a seller's market right now!

Mimi
on 7th a property sold for 475k ,on northon anothe sold by 539k,then cimarron sold for 241k,28th sold for 314k tow property pending one at 439k and the other 330k 3 active properties at 300k,429k and 469k now i dont know how close are those properties to yours ,is hard to say i know 4th is a very nice area so my best guess would be 475k call me if you want an acurate cma report 310 930 6572 melvin castro thank you,merry christmas.
,
Well....you can contact any realtor and they would be more than happy to come out and give you a CMA (market analysis).

It's free and it's our job to assis you with these types of questions and/or concerns. As you can see, there are plenty of qualified and professional brokers and agents below.

Good Luck and Happy Holidays!

Yeprem P. Davoodian, M.A.
Pinnacle Estate Properties
As an experienced professional I will not even respond with any figures to you, for one simple reason, we can NOT see your home, its location, lot size, age, upgrades, amenities, lack of updates, home floor plan, additional features, and age of appliances, furnace etc. etc. all of it, and how the how
will show to potential buyers when visiting your home or seeing the photos on the internet and then
how your home compares to those currently on the market competing with yours and those that
have recently sold that are similar to yours...... therefore any numbers would not mean much of
anything. They would just be that computer crunched results.

You need to connect with an experienced local Realtor, to view your home, take detailed inventory
and provide you with a detailed and your home specific market evaluation, as the agent will add value for those amenities that other sold homes lack, or deduct value for what other homes have but yours does not..... Your agent will also be able to discuss any needed staging, painting or curb appeal changes to make to make your home more interesting than others in the same price range and size...... and more

If you need recommendations for a Realtor in your area in Los Angeles, just get back to us we
gladly send recommendations your way.

Hope this helps...

Most Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life and your Chicago and Northern Illinois and RElocation Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients at @Properties North Shore
Edith speaks French, German, Spanish & more
Get to know Edith and her Service her website is
http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com
Hello
Below is a link you can click on to see what homes have sold for in your neighborhood. There are other things you will need to consider such as condition of the property as well as location. Feel free to call or email me directly if you would like a more precise evaluation.

Michelle Gonzalez
RE/MAX College Park Realty
562-572-5224
Michellegonzalez411@gmail.com
You can :

1. check an "estimate value" at http://www.zillow.com , or
2. pay an appraisal, or
3. get a free a Professional CMA from me.

Cheer to your holidays!

Douglas Perez
(213) 375-8741
first thing you need to select a local agent that you're comfortable with. & is familiar with your local community. With information you provide. I know exactly the neighborhood you're referring to.
Below is a link to my videos. So you have a feel on how I work.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=c21+william+may

If you fill comfortable about what you see please give me a call any time at 310-800-1556 or e-mail me
at C21williammay@Gmail.com happy holidays.
jwillis2000, market conditions are very unique right now and many of our clients have been able to be a little more aggressive on their asking price because of the lower than normal inventory of homes for sale. What is motivating you to sell, and if you were to sell where would you move to next?

Paul Argueta
Real Estate Heaven
Founder, CEO, Broker Associate DRE #01223040
#467 on the 2012 Hispanic Business 500 List

tel: (626) 399-0223 fax: (323) 395-0698 cell : (626) 600-2REH
Minority Owned Business Serving Los Angeles & Orange County
2491 Huntington Dr. San Marino, CA 91108
Dear Jwllis2000,

To really give you a good evaluation of your property, it would be in your best interest to work with a realtor . We would need the address and most likely to come by to visit with you to give you an accurate CMA of your property. Anything less then this would just be a "ballpark" type opinion.
I suggest you work with an Agent that you can trust. Thy will assemble comparable sales for the area and suggest a reasonable listing price and expectation for the sale. No one is going to spend the time and effort to provide you with an estimate that you could rely on without a commitment on your behalf to work with them.
4th Street is a little broad. I have cash buyers waiting for a new house to come on the market. Can you please email me your Address and I'll let you know what it's worth today and what my Buyers can pay you today? Caroline.wcli@gmail.com
Hi Jwillis please give a call I could have a Free CMA ready for you in less than 24 hrs that way you could have an idea how much homes are selling around your area. Thank you and have a great day.
Good Day JWillis. While the price will depend on the condition & amenities in the property, there are properties selling in that neighborhood with a similar make-up between $200 & $250k. Factors that influence this include: upgrades done to the property, how much you still owe to your mortgagor & financing options. In order to garner offers at market value I would list around $225k & present all offers to you for approval.
I'd be guessing if I tried to tell you what your house is worth without seeing it first, and so would anyone else. With that said, I'd be happy to come see it and then give you an informed opinion. Would you like me to do that for you? If so, just let me know.

Marty Walker
eXp Realty, Inc.
323.559.5823
marty.walker@exprealty.com
Depending on condition we would buy your house all cash, with either a quick or long escrow (your choice), for $220,000 or more.
Greetings,
Much more information needed to give an exact price. But, the market is hot, hot, hot!! The real buyers are out, and my two latest listing went out over asking with several offers!! so please give me a call so i can take a look inside to give the professional opinion, it is free of charge, and No obligation! visit my website for more seller information! Happy Holidays!

Kind Regards,
Madelaine Kolisnyk Realtor
Power Brokers International
310.869.1712
http://www.Madelainek.com
I know that area well; however, in order to give you an accurate market value, I would need to preview the home. If you are serious about getting this information, please contact me at patrollie@kw.com to schedule an appointment. Kind regards, Pat Rollie Keller Williams Realty,