www.Tiburcio…, Home Owner in Austin, TX

My Name is Tiburcio Am Leave at 6401 Lynch Lane I Would like to know why is my Adderss on line saying my House is for Sale when its Not.

Asked by www.Tiburcioalonzo, Austin, TX Mon Feb 25, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Austin/sold/24963290-6401-…

Answers

4
Nancy Filgate is right it is not being offered For Sale. Your link only indicates a Public Record notification. Maybe as a comparable for another property in the area.
Most likely because there is a delay between when something gets posted on the MLS and when it hits the various non mls sites.
The link you sent indicates that the house sold on 8/24/2012. A lot of these sites are syndicated from the MLS systems and/or the information is input by the selling Realtor. Either way, the sold information stays available to the general public for some time.
I looked at the link and it doesn't say that your house is for sale. The information given is from the public record - possibly from the last time it was sold.