Market Conditions in 46321>Question Details

Claudia Starr, Home Buyer in The Villages, FL

Moving for a job at Purdue Calumet. Single mom with one middle school child. Want safety, convenience and great schools. Priced under 300k. Best area?

Asked by Claudia Starr, The Villages, FL Thu Mar 31, 2011

A student with interest in theatre/music/journalism.

Answers

6
Afternoon,

Hopefully all the realtor have answer your questions. If you need a great loan officer, please fell free to give me a call. Pre-approve over the phone and closing in less than 30 days.

Smile,

Ronald Peake, Jr.
NMLS#254862
630-606-9921
NeedaLoan2.com
Munster-look in the wicker park estates area.
Hi! There are many nice areas in Northwest Indiana in which to move. Northwest Indiana has it's share of entertainment, restaurants and shopping.
Many of our local towns have community theatre groups. In Munster you'll find the Munster Center for Visual and Performing Arts, Merrillville hosts the Ross Music Theatre, Valparaiso has the Memorial Opera House and the Chicago Street Theatre. Valparaiso University also hosts many student and community events. Hobart has the Radisson Plaza which hosts community events and celebrity concerts.

In Crown Point you will find the Northwest Indiana Symphony. Chesterton offers the Dunes State Park if you like the outdoors. The Dunes State Park hosts many events throughout the year from nature to art shows. You are only an hour from Chicago whether you are traveling from Valparaiso or Crown Point.

I'd love to help you with your home search. Please call me any time if you have any questions : 219-730-3502

Below are some school website to check out - (add the www. in front of these)

doe.in.gov/data
psk12.com/rating/USthreeRsphp/STATE_IN_level_High_CountyID_45.html
schooldatadirect.org
schooldigger.com/go/IN/schoolrank.aspx
Hello! My wife and I recently moved our family to Munster primarily because of the schools. It is a very nice community with bicycle trails, parks and a great community pool. Munster high school is top rated in lake county and Wilbur Wright middle school has an excellent rating as well. Feel free to contact me for additional information or to help you find a home that suits your families needs.
Bill Vossos - Associate Broker
Century 21 Executive Realty
219.680.9037 - Cell
If you are looking to stay within 10 minutes of work and 30 minutes from Chicago, then Munster is the town with the highest rated schools that meets your convenience criteria. You can buy a very nice home in that price range. My office is in Hammond near PUC. You should come see me when you're in town!

Feel free to contact me via email or call anytime on my cell.

Nathan Reeder
2197127150
NAR@ReederCompany.com
There are a lot great neighborhoods in Northwest Indiana near Purdue Calumet. First of all their are several websites online that can help you choose a school district. Also check out the Arts and Sports programs of the school districts. If you send me some of your preferences such as # of bedrooms and bathrooms, older established neighborhood or newer hones and single family or townhouse/condo, I can email you some current listings to preview. You can also check out homes in our MLS website http://www.gniarmls.com. Please call me if you have any questions.

Thanks, Vivian.

Vivfindmeahome@live.com
219-313-1260
Partners Real Estate