Market Conditions in 92677>Question Details

Alver, Both Buyer and Seller in Laguna Niguel, CA

Missing SOLD comp list.

Asked by Alver, Laguna Niguel, CA Thu Dec 3, 2009

What happened with the SOLD information for the comps? It does not show anymore. Thanks.

Answers

8
Dear Alver, if there are no recent sales that are nearby, the system may not show you any comps. What you may be seeing reflects the market crash - simply no comps because there are no sales.
Alver, You can get that information from any agent, that will set you up with an account to access the MLS. You would get daily updates about new listings and sold listings. You have the ability to set your wants and needs at anytime without asking the agent to change it for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 5, 2009
Try looking under the Stats & Trends tab. You can see the average and median home list prices and sales prices. Good luck. If I can help get you the information you need, just let me know. The information provided is more broad, I can fine tune the comps to a specific location.
Sorry, I was referring to the SOLD information that Trulia gives when you are comping a property. Somehow it only shows now the FOR SALE list. Any Trulia operator knows?
It appears to have been a property in Laguna Beach, but I don't know exactly which one. Let me know.
Hi there, Need more information . I would be happy to send you comps with Sold information
What property address are you inquiring about

Kind Regards
Michael Barron
Realtor/MBA
First Team Real Estate
What property do you need comps for? I'd be happy to assist, email me at: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com and I'll get the comps for you.