Market Conditions in 03103>Question Details

Condosearchin, Home Buyer in Manchester, NH

Mill Conversion/Loft Condos

Asked by Condosearchin, Manchester, NH Fri Jul 30, 2010

What is the market like for these mill conversion/lofty condos($198,000
471 Silver Street Manchester, NH)? If I buy, will I be able to resell something like this? It looks really nice, just don't know the inventory/appetite for these properties.

Answers

3
Undesirable neighborhood. Stay away.
These are very nicely redone units. High ceilings, exposed brick and wood. If you would like to see one please contact me, i could get you in to see the availabel units as well as assist you in comparing them to what else is out there so you can see the difference. As far as prices, the price has come down alot from the boom, but when the economy improves, the value will rise once again. As long as you are buying it at or below todays market value, you should be ok.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
There are 189 condos listed on the NH MLS in Manchester right now under $200k. If you are interested in considering purchasing one feel free to contact me and I would be happy to prepare a free CMA report for you so you can know what other similar condos have recently sold for in the same area. There is certainly a lot of supply right now and prices are related to supply and demand.

Unfortunately, it is impossible for any Realtor to predict the future value of a certain piece of property accurately because there are too many factors involved such as economic conditions, area market demands, local and national policies (laws/taxes), etc. It would be pure speculation.

Contact me through my profile if there is anything I can do to help you out.

Chris Lefebvre
eXp Realty
teamlefebvre.net