Market Conditions in Midtown>Question Details

Jess, Other/Just Looking in Tallahassee, FL

Middlebrooks Circle and Middlewood Drive FL32312. What is the average price of 5 bed home in the area. What is the trend?

Asked by Jess, Tallahassee, FL Sat Jan 19, 2013

Answers

2
Middlebrooks Circle is in the heart of one of the most prestigious areas of Tallahassee. Homes, although older, are being bought, renovated and modern trends inside and out are taking place. It's a gorgeous oak hammock, famous for the draping live oaks of Live Oak Plantation where homes are valued from $400,000 to well over $1 Million. 5 Bedroom homes are not the norm for lower end homes here, but you may find 4 bedrooms with rooms for conversion to that 5th bedroom if needed.
Debbie Kirkland, Realtor
HomeSalesofTallahassee.com
850-212-0440
Hello Jess, the going rate in the 32312 zip at this very moment is $125-135/sq ft. This question depends on the year the house is built, how updated it is and most importantly how many square feet the house is. This is also considering that they house is not "distressed"; short sale or foreclosure. Call me if you want to ask any more questions. Would love to help you find a house in the NE. I live in the NE & I have a house on Ox Bottom Manor that will be listed late tomorrow evening.

850.567.3455 cell/txt
elizabethekk@gmail.coom