Robert Parme…, Home Buyer in Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Maybe the reason this property has not sold, is because it is so difficult to get any additional info. It would be great to speak to the owner.

Asked by Robert Parmelee, Santa Rosa Beach, FL Mon Sep 24, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3077604945-164-Blue-Lupine-Wa…

Answers

5
Hi Robert,

I would be happy to answer any of your questions about this property. In case you don't recognize the address, it is the Inn at Blue Mountain Beach, located south of 30A between the Retreat and Adagio, south of 30A. This unit is priced over $200,000 than any other unit in there, mainly because the first floor units do not have the views the upper floors have. It is not a short sale or a foreclosure. The HOA dues are $646 monthly which covers the pool, the beach access, covered parking, fitness center, trash, water, and insurance on the building. This unit was listed in $424,000 in 2009 and did not sell. It was relisted in January of this year for $375,000 and was reduced in August. If you would like to see this condo or any other properties in Santa Rosa Beach, or the surrounding area, I would be happy to assist you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 24, 2012
Robert,
I am with Keller Williams here in Destin and I am very familiar with this property. It was updated in 2008. It is in a great location and It is currently vacant. What questions do you have? I can your questions answered if i don't know them already.

Peter Mohylsky
Keller Williams, Emerald Coast
850-517-7098
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 24, 2012
Robert,
I live in Blue Mountaiin Beach right next to The Inn. I sold a unit 2 doors down from this one in May and have viewed 103 with customers multiple times...would be happy to set a viewing up for you also. I'm not sure about speaking directly with the owner, but I know I can find any further information you would like.
Please give me a call at your convenience to discuss.
Regards
Dave Lovell
850-699-8060
This property is listed with Keller Williams - go to this website and call their office if you open the website there is also a link to the listing agents e-mail..... there should not be any difficulty for you
to get information, unless the property now is not on the market anymore or is under negotiations etc.

here is the link to the property website for you

http://emeraldcoasthomesonline.com/%28iayc4d55cc2ioz45xjjr10…

copy it and paste it into your browser and go to the very bottom for contact info....

But since you are asking this kind of question please feel free to read the following to make your
home search and answers to questions, or answers about properties whether still available or not
much EASIER... hope this helps you down the road. Good luck to you!

WORK WITH A REALTOR, YOUR PERSONAL BUYERS AGENT
I am wondering why you ask this question here at Trulia, if you are an interested and determined
buyer, you definitely should connect with a local Realtor, a buyers Agent, ie a Realtor who will be on
your side, protecting your interests, finding the right property, arrange showings, answer all your
questions, help you right a good offer, get you also pre-approved for a loan, and negotiate on your behalf the very best sale price and terms and if you commit to one trusted Realtor, he or she will commit 100 % to you and his or her services if you make an offer on a property listed by a Realtor/Brokerage in the multiple listing service will be FREE to you, as Buyers Agents are usually
paid by the seller's side, out of the sellers proceeds at the closing table...

Why would you want to do this on your own, when there are so many details to be taken care of the
right way and so many details need to be paid attention to, inspection appraisals, loan commitment, walk thru etc. etc. in order to bring an offer to a fully executed contract and that to successful closing and home purchase.

Give it a second thought and hopefully you will decide to work with a trusted Realtor, who is experienced in your areas of interest. Please commit to only ONE Realtor!! If you need recommendations get back to me I gladly forward you names..

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Hello Robert. Please e-mail me your questions and what information you would like. I'll do my best to find out The answers and take some of your frustration away. Bonnie Hall -Bonnie@BNDestin.com or call 850-240-9901.