meiguoirina, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

May I ask why the owned decided to sell this apt (4999 Kahala Ave #308 Honolulu, HI 96816 (Waialae - Kahala))?

Asked by meiguoirina, Los Angeles, CA Mon Oct 14, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3130090965-4999-Kahala-Ave-30…

Answers

2
Heidi M. Ho’s answer
Without asking the owner one reason could be that this is a leasehold property and the renegotiation of the lease is 2017. The lease ends at 2027 so there is uncertainty of what the renegotiation of the of the lease rent from 2017 to 2027. The maintenance fee is already $1,102/month and the lease rent is $2,240/month according to the information provided. Since the lease ends 2027 there is a good chance the property will revert back to the fee owner of the property, but all this will need to be confirmed by a review of the lease and condominium documents provided for review.
Meiguoirina, Thanks for your note. I have checked out the property you are referencing in Kahala. As to the intentions of the owner offering to sell the home, I can only guess at this time. Should you like to work with me, I will check the owner or the seller's representative to answer this and all other questions you might have.. I will be most happy to work with you as either a buying or selling agent. Please let me know if I can be of service. Jerry