Greg Jackson, Home Owner in Saratoga Springs, NY

Looking to rent my house - year round (4BR, 3Bath and 10 minute walk from the track) What is the rental market like for a property like this?

Asked by Greg Jackson, Saratoga Springs, NY Wed Aug 29, 2012

Answers

5
We are looking to rent a 4 bedroom and we need a home to rent by Nov 1st. We need to be in the saratoga school district. Is your home still available for rent. We need an unfurnished home, we are non-smokers, we have a non-shedding, hypo-allergenic 10 lb dog who is fully house broken. We are selling a home in the area and close need to find something fast.
Hi Greg,

The market is great, however, in order to price your home, it is important to be able to actually see it! There are many factors in pricing - the main factor being condition. You're in a great area so that is already taken care of! Please feel free to contact me with any questions as I would be happy to let you know what is happening (with NO OBLIGATION!) in Saratoga.

http://www.vinforbes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
Consider listing with an agent; he/she can also provide comps, recently rented similar properties in the immediate area...
The rental market in Saratoga County is hot! Very few 3+ bedroom rentals are available. Please call or email me and I can tell you what you can expect for your monthly rental income.

Teri Cranston
Associate Broker
Realty USA
376-8532
tcranston@realtyusa.com
http://www.homescapitaldistrict.com
Greg,
I would need to know a bit more about the property, but I would think the market is good. I showed
a 5BD/4Bath for $3500 per month just last week. This tenant has not made a decision yet. And I know another agent in town has another client for this same house (my listing). So..contact me directly so we can chat: 598-9081 or Lorraine.Conoby@sothebysrealty.com.