Market Conditions in 99577>Question Details

andrea_tait, Home Buyer in Eagle River, AK

Looking to purchase a home that I would like to sell in 4 years. Is that safe to do in Eagle River? Will my house hold it's value?

Asked by andrea_tait, Eagle River, AK Mon Mar 3, 2014

Worried that prices are too high and there will be a collapse. Or that I wont be able to sell and make back what I put in.

Answers

3
Looking at a future market analysis of the area, the market is in a great position right now....partly economy, but mostly a lack of housing in the Anchorage and surrounding areas. Due to this shortage, market experts only predict our market to continue to stay strong. Whether it goes up is the question, but experts all agree the chances of the market going down are much less likely in the Anchorage/Eagle River areas. I'd say buy now!! Great time to buy and Eagle River is a fantastic community with so many awesome areas! You can't go wrong with Eagle River!

If I can help in anyway, would love the chance to earn your business and work hard for you! Give me a call today!

Alisa Parrent
Keller Williams
(907) 250-3154
Alaska has not struggled economically like the lower 48. Home prices in the Anchorage area, to include Eagle River have historically done very well, and continue to do well. When we got up here in 2011 I was concerned as well and spending half a million dollars on a home was a little intimidating, however, I'm glad we did.
The market is on the upswing again- now is the time to buy!!!