Market Conditions in 48195>Question Details

Tack, Home Seller in 48195

Looking for someone to provide some comparables for appealing my poperty taxes.

Asked by Tack, 48195 Sat Mar 5, 2011

Please get back to me with contact info and fee information,,thank you:)

Help the community by answering this question:


I don't know about Southgate, but Birmingham has computers right in city hall that allow people to look up comps for property tax issues. Your first call might be to city hall.

Also check with the Realtor who sold you the house. I routinely do this for my clients, and I am sure your agent would be happy to do the same.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 6, 2011
Maureen Fran…, Real Estate Pro in Birmingham, MI
Call a Local Real Estate office for assistance. There are also professionals who specialize in reducing your property taxes(fee paid only if successful). Best of Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 5, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer