Patrick, Other/Just Looking in Dartmouth, MA

Looking for single family house for rent year round in Dartmouth Area. Husband and wife in 60's downsizing.

Asked by Patrick, Dartmouth, MA Sun Nov 18, 2007

Sold our home in Dartmouth 4 years ago. Looking
Patrick

Answers

3
Hi Patrick

There are currently 23 home rentals in dartmouth alone. There are 14 in westport.
Not sure what the price range is you are looking for - as it does vary. I would be happy to assist you in finding a rental. There is no charge to you for my services. Lisitn agent will split first month rent w/ me.

Give me a call -- I would love to help.

AMS Real Estate, Westport, MA 774-264-9117, 774-526-2457
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 13, 2009
Hello Patrick, I am a listing agent of some great detached condominium units at Padanaram Acres in South Dartmouth. These beautiful units lend themselves quite nicely to downsizing. While they are not for rent, there is a very nice single-level Gosnold unit for sale at $399,900. Again, this unit is a "detached" condo unit meaning you have your very own home without any shared walls. This unit has 1,818 sf of living area, 2 car garage, a full basement, 2+bedrooms, 2 baths, formal dining room, den, kitchen with morning room.,,,Everything on one lelvel including the laundry room. It really is a great property and the community has such wonderful residents many who have downsized like you! Please call or e-mail me and I would be more than happy to help you find exactly what you need.
LoriA. Soares
Hi Patrick

I'm not sure if you are still looking but I thought I'd answer your question. There are not many homes for rent in Dartmouth and those that are for rent are usually not listed. I do however work with a few contractors that have taken to buying homes in need of repair, fixing them, then renting them out til the market turns around. I'd love some specifics of what you are looking for and they may have a match or I could keep an eye out for you. Feel free to email me with your specifics like living area, bedrooms, baths, etc.