Market Conditions in Antioch>Question Details

Joan, Home Buyer in Antioch, CA

Looking for a potential buyer. Do u have to show six months of morgage payments. How many check stubs you have to show.?

Asked by Joan, Antioch, CA Wed Jun 20, 2012

Answers

2
For a buyer to qualify, we ask for:

-mortgage history for the past 12 months or, if less than that, from the inception of the loan to current.

-current paycheck stubs for past 30 days. These will need to be updated, as well, at close of escrow.

-if your job is new, you will need to show continuity of employment for 2 years. IE; previous employment information or college dipoloma transcripts, etc.

-proof of funds for down payment and closing costs. 5% of the purchase price must be 'seasoned' for three months. 3.5% on FHA loans.

I highly recommend getting your loan approval before you start looking for homes.

Always happy to help a fellow Contra Costan!! :)
Joan,

Mortgage history is determined mostly by the credit report. As for paystubs, usually we want to see however many it takes to cover a 30-day period. This is combined with the two most recent tax returns (in most cases) and/or W-2 forms.

If you have any questions about qualifying for a mortgage, let me know. I am relatively local.

Rob Spinosa
rspinosa@rpm-mtg.com