Scholarshawn, Renter in Greensboro, NC

Looking for a Condo/Townhome/House located as close to Guilford College as possible. Must be pet friendly, I have three tiny chihuahuas. 900 or less.

Asked by Scholarshawn, Greensboro, NC Tue Apr 24, 2012

Answers

3
I have a townhome at Keswick Place, located at the intersection of New Garden and Bryan Blvd. 2 bdrm / 2 1/2 bath. Current renter is leaving May 31. Rent is $850. Dogs are welcome!
That's a great location for me! I was hoping to find a townhome. Do you have pictures you could email me? My email is ScholarShawn@aol.com. End of May/Beginning of June is a good move in date for me. Look forward to hearing from you!
Flag Tue May 1, 2012
Looking to rent. I know it's going to be hard to find a landlord who accepts my dogs. Most only accept two, but my three don't even weigh what one medium dog does. Trying to Avoid apartment complex living.
I have a chihuahua as well and I understand your situation...are you looking for a rental or to buy? Rentals for pets are a bit different...as you know, not everyone loves our babies like we do!!