Market Conditions in Phoenix>Question Details

Gregory, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

Looking for Investment Property

Asked by Gregory, Phoenix, AZ Fri Apr 13, 2012

What's the best way to find an investment condo that already has a tenant in place?

Answers

14
Hi Gregory,

Below is a link to condos currently listed as having tenants. If you would like to get notified as new condo listings come up, let me know.
Work with a knowledgeable Realtor who has worked with investors to find a suitable property in the price range and location. There are many very good Realtors in the Phoenix area who can help you.
What is your price range? I currently have two properties for sale with tenants on it.
I work with local and out of area investors in Phoenix/Scottsdale. Work with a knowledgable agent to find that condo. There are lots of well located condos for sale here with tenants in place.
You can contact me at 480-710-2020.
Gregory, I am with a full service investment firm that offers buy/flip opportunities through lease options (secured by a promissory note), buy and hold opportunities through long term rentals or of you are looking for a return with less
Web Reference: http://www.AzIPX.com
Gotta love Investor X's profile pic! But guess what - not all real estate agents are "salesmen." But tell us, Investor X, why would an experienced investor take on an apprentice???
Hook up with a investor. They know everything. And the big plus is....They are not salesman.
Hook up with an experienced, professional, full time Buyer's Agent. That's your best way of securing information as well as representation.
I just listed one in Scottsdale. I don't know what your pricepoint is, but this on is a short sale listed at $145,000. If you want to email me I can send you the link.
Lorrie Feld
Keller Williams Integrity First.
lfeld@cox.net
Hello Gregory,
Some of the listings with tenant in place usually say so. Are you interested in a specific area? I would love to send you information If I know the area you are interested in.
Grace Adewumi
Realty One Group
602-769-0890
gracea@realtyoneaz.com
You can search the official MLS through my website also:
http://www.CunninghamHomesAZ.com
Have a working relationship with a Realtor. We can check on this for you. Many listings are rented out and many tenants would like to stay.

Brenda

Ron & Brenda Cunningham
West USA Realty
602-980-3133
Ron: 602-499-0694
http://www.CunninghamHomesAZ.com
** Recognized in the Phoenix Business Journal as "One of the Top 50 Realtors in the Valley"
In the listing when it says do not disturb the tenent. This tells you there is a tenent in there already and some times you can have them stay there.
look on my web site and search ike l do
azhousesales.listingbook.com.
There you see every thing that I as a realtor sees.
Stan Battersby
I can help. Are you looking in a specific area or price point? You Definately want to find a Realtor to work with.