Market Conditions in Phoenix>Question Details

Vadim Agamir…, Real Estate Pro in La Mesa, CA

Looking for Energetic and Creative Realtor in Phoenix

Asked by Vadim Agamirzoyan, La Mesa, CA Wed Jul 18, 2012

I am looking for a Go Getter Realtor in Phoenix to start building my Investment Portfolio. A realtor that has connection at at Trustee Sales and able to be creative on ARMLS search. Any referals of such realtors?

Answers

7
Team Tutwiler’s answer
Trustee sales are a good place to pick up investment properties, i have been working the trustee sales for about 3 years and have done about 75 homes for my investors and several for myself. Within the last four months there as been an increase in prices at the trustee sales by about 20 percent across the board and with the MLS system. Trustee forclosure volume is way down as is inventory on the open market. But my advice to u, who every u use becareful and have patience
there are still some nice deals were u can pick up some good equity and flip the home for a tidy margin of profit. Key here to flipping is patience, if u want to pick up investment properties for rentals and more of a long term hold, well that is easier but i recommend dont settle for any thing less than 10 percent annual cap rate return on a rental as there are many many properties out there that will still give u that margin. Also consider short sales there are some really good bargains to be had with short sales. On the trustee subject, I have a connection were u can get your bid placed for 1000 dollars. I also charge a fee to drive the home and do a quick estimate of rehab costs, then i have full
team of contractors that have been working for over two years under my oversight rehabbing the homes at one of the lowest priced per sq ft cost there is here in the valley. I have investor references and you could speak to them in person about me. I would consider helping you if you plan on and your finances enable u to purchase at least 2 to 3 homes. Thx Hubert Tutwiler, Expert Realty Advisors - hubert@expertrealtyadvisors.com 623-329-2327
We absolutely have a staff of experts. We have CCIM and Master in Global Finance, We have weekly luncheons for investors to educate the investor. Bottom line we have National and International Awards for our work with investors.

I have a Team of highly motivated and educated Realtors. All we do is investment Real Estate.

http://www.Justsoldit.com
What are the criteria that have regarding your investment? Do you have a specific rate of return in mind? Are you considering purchase one home or multiple homes or multi family property? Are you looking for a home that is rent-ready or are you expecting renovation expenses? Are you financing your purchase or paying cash? Are you looking for a newer home or older home? Are you planning to hold the property for a specific time period? Are you planning to self-manage your home or hire an agent to do this for you? The answers to many of these questions will direct me to an area that will be best suited to your needs, risk tolerance, and budget. There are many factors to consider when purchasing an investment home and this are just some questions to get the whells turning. I started in this business as an investor and fell in love with real estate! I have served many investors, am an investor myself and have extensive recommendations from my clients on my trulia.com profile. Feel free to email, call, or text me anytime at 480-382-9681.
I wish you well and trust you know buying well is a small part of a successful investment portfolio. Location selection, intelligent management and tenant retention will have a much larger effect on your bottom line. Perhaps that will come up in a future post.
Hi Vadim,
I've been buying at the Trustee sales for several years, using my self-directed IRA and helping investors too. I've also been very creative on finding homes for buyers! Please visit my website or contact me directly to learn more.. http://.www.RealEstateByJennifer.com, 602-284-4747 direct. Jennifer
I recommend Chris Wilson at Real Living Property For You. 623-385-7000
Vadim,

I actively assist investors with purchasing properties at the trustee sales and I am very creative with submitting offer for MLS properties. Are you planning to purchase residential or commercial properties? Please give me a call to discuss you investment goals and objectives. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sean Heideman, Broker
Position Realty
Office: (480) 213-5251