Amanda Bailie, Home Buyer in Waterloo, WI

Looking for BPO or CMA in Lake Mills, WI

Asked by Amanda Bailie, Waterloo, WI Fri Mar 26, 2010

We're slightly interested a lease-option on a home but can't accurately judge what it would realistically sell for today much less in 12 months at the end of a lease. We're looking to pay someone to do a BPO or CMA on the property for us. We need a WI insider with experience in the Lake Mills area to answer these two basic questions for us.
1: What will it sell for today? Their list price seems a tad high based on the research we can do from here. Homes in that neighborhood appear to be selling for sub $200k...
2: In 12 months, is this home going to be worth more, same or less. Not too confident about an increase in value just yet even though it is a much better market there.
Do you know anyone that could possibly do this for us? We'd be willing to pay for the service. It would greatly help us do due diligence on this.

Jess

Answers

2
Hi Amanda,
I am a Broker in Lake Mills and may be able to help you.
Please conttact me at jill@jsmltd.com.
Hello Amanda
What is the address. I can provide you some answers.