Market Conditions in Keller>Question Details

Debbie, Home Buyer in Washington State

Looking at a new builder (Lionsgate) in Keller.

Asked by Debbie, Washington State Thu Jun 19, 2008

Moving from out of state, visited model listed at $209,900 for 2596SF. Looking for validation that this model would have no trouble appraising for this value in this current market conditions.

Debbie

Answers

7
Good luck getting LionsGate to even notice your complaints after you sign on the dotted line. 85% of my community that bought LionsGate homes and 85% have the same complaint, the warranty is a joke! Various problems include standing water in most back yards/ front yards, leaking pipes under the foundation , workers asking for tools in the home when providing warranty work the list goes on and on. I would never buy another LionGate home they do not care about the home owner after they have your money!
Debbie,
I am having a home built by them right now. Did you go with them as builder and if so did you have any problems during the process?
Hi Debbie,

I just had a neighbor relocate here from Washington State and having relocated myself I know what it's like to be in a new state! If I can help with anything when you get here feel free to give me a call.

I know exactly which model you are talking about. That house was actually built by Royce Builders, they filed for bankruptcy earlier this year and Lionsgate took over that subdivison. I don't think you should have any problems with the house appraising. Have you been here to see the neighborhood yet? I've worked with several of the builders in that area and would love the chance to help if I can. There are a couple great masterplanned communities in this area that you may also like.

Give me a call or send me an email if I can help!

Heather Shimala
Prudential Texas Properties
heathershimala@gmail.com
http://www.heathershimala.com
817-600-1083
http://www.trulia.com/property/1060991223-1711-Heritage-Ct-K…

I live in Keller and I can tell you that the property you speak of will appraise for the $209,900.00! I have sold hundreds of homes in this area and the properties are most definately maintaining their value and with the steady building of the Alliance Corridor ( a future year round ski resort is planned)..property values have only one way to go...UP!
I can tell you the projected growth in this area is phenomenal which adds to the Realtor's number one rule.....location, location, location! Please call me and I will be your eyes and ears in Texas while you relocate. I will meet the appraiser, inspector and any contruction crew as they convert the model in to a residential home. We will also discuss my Buyer's rebate program so you will receive a check at closing as a thank you for selecting me to be your Realtor! Please call me, (214) 783-6416
Lucy A. Puniwai
Debbie, this is a very small builder. They actually just opened their model home in Keller a couple of months ago. They are also building in a community very north of Dallas.

Because they are so new, there is no background on them to speak about the quality of their product or reputation etc. Since you are out of state, I urge you to get representation, it dosn't cost you anything at all.

I do know that the community that they are building in Keller is very close to a very active train track, which many people don't mind, but also that particular community has over 120 homes on the market right now. It is a large community but still the number of resale is pretty high imo.

Naima
214-289-8555
naima@sumner-realty.com
Web Reference: http://www.sumnerrealty.com
Who is the builder? You could alway check the tax records of the neighborhoods close by. If you want to save money on this new home let me know.
Jeff
Happy to assist you in this we work with relo's across the country and new home builders. Contact my office 972-699-9111 .... I will need additional info. http://www.lynn911.com