Market Conditions in Lowell>Question Details

Anne, Real Estate Pro in Haverhill, MA

Local Neighborhoods Advice in Lowell Requested

Asked by Anne, Haverhill, MA Mon Dec 7, 2009

I buy distressed properties for rehab and resale. I am seeking more information about Lowell and its neighborhoods. I appreciate your sharing local knowledge and/or pointing me to sources for more information so I can invest in city property.

I am a realtor and pleased to be principal and let you have both sides of the commission when you bring me a property. I can let myself in, do the paperwork, handle the closing, and deliver your commission check, lockbox, sign, without your ever leaving your desk.

First, I need to learn the city a whole lot better than I know now. Thanks!

Answers

3
If you are a Realtor you would certainly know YOU CAN'T DELIVER commissions checks paid direct to agents broker.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Anne,

I know this post is a bit old but I thought I would answer you anyways. I know the city very well and currently live in Lower Belvidere at the South Lowell line. You have 5 zip codes and many neighborhoods in Lowell. The zip codes represent an area but not exactly a particular neighborhood. For example zip code 01852 is the zip code for Belvidere (the most sought after neighborhood in Lowell) but 01852 covers South Lowell and Downtown. Things can change in a matter of a couple of streets in Lowell and sometimes the Realtors mislabel properties they list.

Here is a list of the neighborhoods in Lowell:

Highlands (Lower and Upper)
Acre
Downtown
Centerville
South Lowell (Ayers City / Spaghetti-ville)
Pawtuckettville
Belvidere
Back Central
Hi Anne- Lowell really runs the gamut. For starters, there are 5 zip codes in the the city- and you can check data and crime info via zip on Trulia and on http://www.city-data.com, etc.
Read the Lowell Sun to get an idea of what is going on in different areas there.

I assume you don't live anywhere near Lowell?
I'm a mortgage loan officer, and also do some RE investing myself. If you'd like to talk sometime, please let me know. You can call or email me directly... Thanks and good luck,

Ken L.