Market Conditions in Ellijay>Question Details

Hopeful Buyer, Home Buyer in Westborough, MA

Live in New England - bought land on Reece Mountain 3 yrs ago. Has any building taken place in that subdivision? Still lots for sale?

Asked by Hopeful Buyer, Westborough, MA Mon Mar 12, 2012

Answers

4
Judy Aselton’s answer
As Mr. Kaufman stated, no building has occured there and when I was there a couple months ago, there was needed grounds maintenance also. Local AGENTS would be able to help you.

Thank you for your question.

Judy Aselton
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 12, 2012
I can say that since the LLC bought several lots back in June of this year, they have done a good bit of landscaping at the entrance and the place looks much better. I live nearby & pass there often and have noticed alot of activity recently.
Flag Sat Nov 23, 2013
Three lots were showing as sold One 8/18/09, one 9/29/09 and one 12/8/09.

MLS currently shows 41 lots for sale listed 11/30/2011 in a range from 29,920 to 109,920.

Does that provide the information you need? If not, contact an gent in this area to help you gain more details.

Judy Aselton
Century 21 In The Mountains
Ellijay and Blue Ridge, Ga.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 12, 2012
Hi Hopeful,

No homes built in Reece last I was there two months ago. I'm seeing 36 lots listed - $30-80K Last sales in 2009.

Wish I could be the bearer of more cheerful news.

Gary
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 12, 2012
I, too, live in New England (Lakes region, NH now) but came from Westborough. I just bought a cabin on Walnut Mountain and plan to move down there this fall---very excited about this. Don't know much about the area but have been familiar with for five years now, have friends in area.

Good luck...seems like there are some good buys to be had now.
We welcome you here and wanted to let you know it is the most beautiful spring we have had since I have been coming up here. Hurry down. And don't forget to tell all your friends to come too, we have lots of houses and lots to sell!!!!
Flag Sat Apr 7, 2012