West Side, Home Seller in Lancaster, PA

Just listed our home! What are the average days to sell in the West side of lancaster City, PA? Nice house with finished basement and a 4 car garage?

Asked by West Side, Lancaster, PA Tue Jun 22, 2010

Answers

4
During the listing discussion with your agent this topic should have been explained. How fast you sell is depending on competition, condition of the house and yard,and the price.
In this market the condition is key. Nobody wants to do any work on a house unless they are compensated very well.
Based on the description you have a house in a higher price range. You will compete with new construction and buyers might have problems getting loans .
If you are in Lancaster borough you also have the issue about the high taxes in the city.
My advice is look at homes that sold very quickly in your price range and see how you can copy that success.
That might be with investments, staging and setting the price at the right level .Make sure your broker gives you the marketing support that you deserve for the commission that you pay.
Have you asked the agent that's representing you? If not, ask them. They owe it to you at the very least!
If you provide me with your address or ML# I may have a buyer for you...

Jeremy Ganse
Kingsway Realty - Realtor, ePro
jeremy@jeremyganse.com
Thanks for posting your question. I'd be happy to help you with that information. That is a key element of a Realtor's market analysis.

To give you a good answer, I'd also need to know the finished square footage (above grade) and how big the lot is. Then I can compare your home to recent sales nearby.

Have a great day!

Nadine Reinhardt
-- Forrey Real Estate