Market Conditions in Katy>Question Details

Anna, Other/Just Looking in Fremont, CA

Is this property overpriced? Is it in a safe neighborhood?

Asked by Anna, Fremont, CA Sat Jan 11, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3141573646-6507-Autumn-Thistl…

Answers

4
Anna
The home you inquired about has a contract on it pending closing so it's no longer available. It was on the market for only twelve days, since we have a limited supply in inventory available it doesn't look like price was an issue. I see that you're from California if you're considering a move to the area I'd be glad to assist you with your transition to Texas in a home and neighborhood that you're comfortable with. Let me know if I may assist you.
Best Regards
David Monk
281-994-5730
The Katy community is quite safe. I have personally lived this community 40 years. I would personally check values for you to insure you don't over pay for a home. Any other questions I can answer one on one, if you still need assistance.

Nesha Jackson
832 829 8374
Web Reference: http://FastSoldHomes.com
This property has reduce $50 of the price for quick rent. It's low price, nice home in nice neighborhood.
Hello Anna,

This home is a bit over priced. Are you looking to move to the Houston area? Call or email me so we can talk about listings you might be interested in. I've lived in the West Houston/Katy area for 30 years, and you need someone with that local knowledge to guide you through these inquiries & transactions. I look forward to hearing from you.

Bryan O'Leary
RE/MAX Grand
bryanorealtor@gmail.com
(281)610-3077