Herb Hill, Home Buyer in Avon Park, FL

Is this property in an association? Are there fees? Is this a 55 park?

Asked by Herb Hill, Avon Park, FL Sun Jul 1, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3056000850-3129-Oakmont-Dr-Av…

Answers

2
Yes - it is a 55+ community and there are fees: $202.35 monthly (increases Sept 2012) - plus water/sewer, electric, cable, etc.etc. Fee includes grass cutting & amenities (not the golf course). I've been an owner there for many years. I see from the MLS listing this property is a short sale. If we can further, please give us a call unless you are already working with another real estate agent. Sylvia/Peter Golf and Home Realty (863) 453-8636.
HI!
I am not a Florida Broker, but when I see a question like yours, then I always wonder why a Buyer anywhere is not working with an experienced local Realtor, a Buyers Agent, one who will work on behalf and in the very BEST interest of the Buyer, not only finding the properties, showing them, but also getting the Buyers pre-approved by a lender, so that they will buy within their limits and comfort zone, but there are so many details to pay attention to like the various terms of the offer, negotiations with the Seller, earnest moneys, inspection, appraisal issues, walk thru, estimates for repairs,
market analysis for a property so that it will be a competitive offer and sooooo much more.

Buyers Agents are usually if the property is listed on the multiple listing services i.e. listed by a real estate company/brokerage paid by the Seller's side at the closing out of the Seller's proceeds, i.e.
the Buyers Agents services are free to you the Buyer, but your commitment and loyalty to one Buyers Agent will be required....

Give this some thought, as the questions as you ask them above, your Buyers Agent will be able to get you, and more than that also what the assessments cover, as this is different for each condo.

Do not do this on your own..... For your protection.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)