Brielle Wrig…, Renter in Southwest Raleigh, R...

Is this more of a college based apartment community?

Asked by Brielle Wright, Southwest Raleigh, Raleigh, NC Tue Jun 3, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental-community/9000028289/Campus-Edg…

Answers

3
Yes, it is located right next to NC State Campus. They keep the rent low by renting rooms out in case you don't already have a roommate to share expenses with. They also include basic cable and utilities in the rent which is typical of college area apartments.
This is definitely geared towards college students. While I'm sure they wouldn't turn away other tenants, they include all utilities in the rent and typically lease by the bedroom, not apartment, which of course is desirable to college students.
Hi Brielle, while this complex is located near NC State and on the Wolf line so that it appeals to students, it is not by reading the information been built exclusively as student housing. There are complexes nearby that are more set up for that. If I had to guess, if any students are here , they are probably more in graduate studies.