Pebbles6571, Home Buyer in Freeport, NY

Is this house for sale?

Asked by Pebbles6571, Freeport, NY Tue May 21, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Freeport/sold/195104-5-…

Answers

3
Yes this house located on Randall Bay is for sale with an asking price of $589,990
How are you Pebbles6571,

You can find similar houses for sale in freeport. If you have any questions about properties for sale in the area of freeport, contact me directly 646-944-5685.
This house is currently off the market. What was it about this house that appealed to you? Was it the price? The location? The number of bedrooms and baths.
If you would like to purchase a house, you may want to be represented by a buyer's agent. Call me for more information about how that might benefit you. 516-410-3000
I like the dead end of the street, I like that i could fix it on my own taste,and i like the size of the back yard. Thank you
Flag Wed May 22, 2013
Flag Wed May 22, 2013