Market Conditions in Renton>Question Details

wnli82, Home Buyer in Corona, CA

Is this house active for sale?

Asked by wnli82, Corona, CA Sun Jan 27, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Washington/Renton/sold/413548-65…

Answers

4
As you can see, the home is for sale & as well there are plenty of us that would like to help you, myself included. I am both a loan officer & a real estate broker so I can help you with all of it if you are looking to purchase something in the Seattle area.

I would suggest, that as a buyer, you Google every agent that responds to your question here on Trulia, learn as much as you can about who they are online, read their client testimonials, so you know what their clients are saying about them, and then give us each a call and just ask us why we think you should work with us instead of another agent. This will take you a little while to do, but will be time well spent, as choosing the right agent is the first step towards choosing the right home. Then, pick the best fit for you and let them go to work for you with the skill and knowledge that they have. I hope to hear from you soon.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac
Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
Yes! It's been on the market 9 days. It is a short sale with one lien holder. What other information do you need?
206-817-5460
hi when can you show this hroperty?
Flag Sun Feb 3, 2013
You came to the right place!

Yes it is actively for sale,

To find the right home at the right price, you have to know the market. As the expert in local neighborhoods, I can provide information tailored for your specific home search.
Here’s a good example: I have the resources to evaluate homes in the neighborhoods where you have an interest. This information will educate you on what prices are being paid for homes similar to the ones you are considering.

I know how important it is to have all the information you need to make the right decision. So please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions about this service or any other part of your home search. Working together, we make sure that you make the right move.

There are many steps in the home buying process. It’s easy to miss something that can add significantly to the cost of your home.
I’m an expert and can help you simplify this process and get the most home for your money. Here’s how:
I can give you a complete picture of the costs so you know how much home you can afford.
I can help you rule out neighborhoods that don’t fit your needs and find new neighborhoods that do.
I can make sure you have the latest alerts on homes that meet your criteria so other buyers don’t beat you to the punch.
I can keep you informed about what’s happening in the local market.
I can give you in-depth details on each home.
I can quickly schedule tours and give you specific information on the advantages and drawbacks of each property
I can also help you craft offers, present offers to sellers, and much more. Contact me at (benis.dawkins@gmail.com) or (206-883-4222) and I can help make the entire process simpler and more cost effective for you. I can help make sure you make the right move.

Give me a call so I can show you around town.

Here's to our success!

Benis Dawkins
Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate
Seattle Wa
Real Estate Broker
Certified Distress Property Expert
Certified Buyers Agent
206-883-4222
Yes it is currently active in the market? Are you looking for comparables or are you looking to relocate to the Seattle area? Please provide a contact phone number if you would like to speak in person.