Paula Clark, Real Estate Pro in 07675

Is this home priced right?

Asked by Paula Clark, 07675 Mon Oct 7, 2013

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Fproperty%2F3127122778-11-Edith-St-Old-Tapp… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3127122778-11-Edith-St-Old-Ta…

Answers

8
Typically here is a great way to know if a home is priced correctly.
You can never price a home too low because the buyers will set the price and there will be many offers thus creating a bidding war. However, if you price the home too high, it will sit and the buyers will sit back and wait for a reduction. At that time, the homeowner will be repositioning that home with a new price. At that time the buyers will make an offer, but usually at a much lower price.
Unless of course there is more than one buyer.
Look at days on the market always. If you would like to know more about homes in your market place, and information on where the price should be. Call or email me with the address, and I will send you a market report of that home immediately. No questions asked.
Go to NorthJerseyFreeHomeInfo.com
Is this home priced right???? Markets change constantly and it appears we are heading into a stronger housing market than last year. Inventory is low which drives the price up. If you are interested in buying and or want to know what your home is worth, email me at mary.laviola@era.com and I will be happy to assist you.
Go to TodaysMarketHomeValue.com
If the home is priced appropriately in the current market, it will sell. This is a great home in a lovely neighborhood and is now "Under Contract".
Once the home was reduced under $1,000,000 it went under contract in a matter of days. I know the location well and the home. It seems it was priced according and most important factor is the supply and demand. There is very little supply with in the this price range.
Hello Paula,

A potential buyer is the one who determines what a home is worth. Pricing a home is subjective, and if it eventually sells, one can assume that it was priced to trigger someone to act, to prevent loosing it. I suggest that you work with a local realtor who can advise you on "price" matters, and work on your behalf.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson , LSA
Experience The Williamson Difference
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Top Relocation Associate, 2012
(631)384-3695
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!"
Paula
Why do you think it's not priced correctly? Do you think it's too high or too low? Just curious.
Let activity and a quick sale, ie, within 30-40 days provide the answer.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results