Donna Barlow, Real Estate Pro in Birmingham, MI

Is this complex FHA approved?

Asked by Donna Barlow, Birmingham, MI Tue Oct 2, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Michigan/Sterling_Heights/sold/1…

Answers

5
This complex is NOT FHA approved. I do have a lender that I know of that can do a 5% down conventional mortgage if that works for you BUT sometimes if a complex if not FHA 10% or more is required even with a conventional mortgage and sometimes you would not EVEN be able to purchase with a conventional mortgage. Some complexs have to be sold as a cash purchase. Please let me know if you would like the name and number of the lender who may be able to help you with a conventional mortgage. Also, I would love to help you purchase a condo in this complex or help you find another complex that would work for you.
Respectfully
Becky Drob
586.489.6373
D Barlow,

Like some of the others have said, it's not an FHA approved condo complex. Have your agent search for condos that don't have FHA in the listing financing.
No, this complex is NOT FHA approved. If you do not have a realtor I would love to help you find a condo in a complex that is FHA approved in the Sterling Hts area.
Becky Drob
DBarlow,

I'm checked all the solds since 2006 & none of them sold FHA. They were either cash or conventional

Hope this helps,
I am sorry Heritage Pointe Condominiums are NOT FHA approved. Their FHA eligibility expired back in March 2011.

If you need any more real estate information feel free to contact me directly.

Best Wishes!

Kimberly Harris
Real Estate One
586.991.1006