msowena, Home Buyer in Windham, NH

Is this a townhouse? And if so what is the HOA fee?

Asked by msowena, Windham, NH Fri Dec 28, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3104369448-5-Snowdrop-Ln-Litc…

Answers

4
Luanna Vollmer’s answer
It is a duplex style condo or condex. I represented a buyer at 13 Snowdrop and I am familiar with the special requirements in this area. Financing can be tricky as some lenders require condo insurance coverage and the HOA consists of you and your "duplex" neighbor only in most cases. The insurance can be difficult to get and while it should be divided between you and your neighbor, you may get stuck with the entire bill. Please let me know if you would like representation for this property. Please disregard the offer you are already represented by a real estate professional. And no, typically there are no HOA dues at these properties. My comments are based on previous sales in this community, on the same street and of same type of property. I believe them to be accurate, but real estate changes and there may be requirements that are new, or to that particular home of which I am not yet aware. Hope this helps!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
This property is a condex style condo. It does not have a monthly HOA fee. Please feel free to reach out to me if you want to schedule a viewing of this property or if you have further questions. I look forward to hearing from you.
--

Lise Tremblay
Prudential Verani Realty
cell 603 377-0771
office 603 888-4600 ext. 1138
fax 603 891-1486
Lise.Tremblay@verani.com

Click Here To Visit Me on the Web
http://www.SouthernNHHomeSearch.com
It is a condex style condominium, although there is no HOA fee listed, most often cndexes (2 units) share the expense for common insureance (insures the building) and common expenses such as roof or siding repair. Some do not have a set monthly fee and collect once a year, others do set up a monthly fee to make it more affordable to pay these costs. if you are interested in seeing it, please klet me know. i can get you in.

Scott Godzyk

sctprop@aol.com

The #1 Trulia Agent in New Hampshire
This property is a ranch style Condex. There is no set fee. I have viewed this property and it needs some tlc. If you would like to view this property or have any additional questions please feel free to give me a call.

thanks
Bill Brown
Century 21 Cardinal
89 Amherst St
Nashua NH 03064
603-889-3233x331