Troy Jennings, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Is this a property that could be easily rented to reliable and good tenants. If so what would the expected, avrg. rent be in this area.

Asked by Troy Jennings, Orlando, FL Sun May 20, 2012

Looking for a property that needs work in a good, rentable area.

Answers

6
It is in the Semoran and Curryford area - Would gladly provide the the property address to agents, home buyers and investors as I am the listing agent. 407 860-8317
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun May 20, 2012
This is what I specialize in.

Call me at 407-929-9674

Alexander
so did anyone discover where this property is? Lot of good rental areas around with the potential of getting good tenants. Let me know if you would like to know them. Check out my profile by passing your mouse over my picture. I have 7 Condos myself and can share my experiences with any buyer that would be interested
There are a number of rented units in the area, This is a 2/2 and in great condition - I can send you the information on the area that shows the rents. if you contact me. There have been 3 rentals in the immediate nearby buildings this year at $775 and 800/month
Please provide the property address or link and I would be happy to check into this for you. Please feel free to call as well 407-222-7622.
Tami McMillen
You'll have to provide the address, the MLS number, or a link. Then I'm sure someone would be glad to answer.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA