roselupo, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

Is this a manufactured home? Or a real single family, built onsite home?

Asked by roselupo, Denver, CO Tue Jun 4, 2013

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Fproperty%2F3109835090-4656-Gray-Fox-Hts-6-… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3109835090-4656-Gray-Fox-Hts-…

Answers

9
You may also find a challenge in getting it financed. Many banks do not want to lend when the property is not owned. You will likely need a mobile home lender.
4656 Gray Fox Hts #6 is a decent "manufactured home" put together "on site". It would probably pass all FHA or VA appraisal requirements. That's not the problem. The challenge is that you actually LEASE the LAND (kind of like a lot rental). I think the monthly fee is around 420.00. So the cheap price for the home is offset by that 420.00/month fee. Typically, that means you're giving away $60,000 of buying power. In other words, although the manufactured home is only around 40,000 , by the time you factor in the lot rent you could have bought a 100,000 house.
12 Arlen Street is a built on site home in In east central Colorado Springs.
I don't know which you property your referring to?
This a modular home that is located on leased land. Let me know if you would like more information on this home or any others.

Chuck Birger , Birger and Birger, 719-761-3099
The property is a lease hold property which means that the HUD Manufactured Home would be what is purchased, and the land is being only leased by the interested party. There are monthly fees that are involved when purchasing a lease hold property. There are many things that need to be carefully explained when making such a purchase. That is why a lot of times the property is less expensive than most, because you are only purchasing the home, not the land. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further questions that you may have. Thank you, Wendy Torres
This is a HUD standard manufactured home. If you would like more information or if I can answer questions on another property, please let me know. You are welcome to call or email me at any time.

Amy Simmons
(719) 238-7368
realtoramymarie@comcast.net
it is a manufactured home located on a leasehold estate. What that means is you may get a great price on this home but the lease that the improvement sits on may be between $400 and $500 per month.

I have sold some of these units, they have a pool and a clubhouse and this area is fairly quiet.

Need more info, let me know.

Charles
719-660-5223
http://www.coloradohomeclicks.com
Charles@synergyhomerealty.com
It is a Manufactured home on a foundation on leased land.