arnold wong, Home Owner in Pleasanton, CA

Is this a gated community? What is the crime rate there if any?

Asked by arnold wong, Pleasanton, CA Wed May 30, 2012

Answers

3
Michael,

I am a broker in Brentwood. Deer Ridge is not a gated community, but it is a very nice Golf Course Community up in the hills. I suggest you check the Crime Stats per the web site.

Brentwood has several Gated Communities for families, including Apple Hill. It also have 5 gated Active Adult 55+ communities.

I live and work in Brentwood and my family is very happy here and with the community.

The link below is all the Brentwood homes currently on the market. Please give me a call if you have any questions.
Please check out this website it will answer any questions you may have about Brentwood. Call me if you have any unanswered questions or would like to take a tour of Brentwood!
Dana (925) 487-7322.
Great question. I would recommend you search the City of Brentwood Police department website.
http://www.brentwoodca.gov/department/pd/index.cfm
They have a really cool crime mapping tool - you can search by types of crimes (burglary, auto theft, etc.) Brentwood has a few gated communities, but Deer Ridge is not one of them. Deer Ridge is a lovely community with a public golf course meandering through it. If you need assistance locating the gated communities (for families or 55 and older) please feel free to give me a call. (925) 766-3791. I am an area expert. Take care and happy house hounting!!