Market Conditions in Manoa>Question Details

mercedes2go2, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA

Is this Fee Simple property? How much is the HOA? and what's included in the HOA fees? Wish every listing indicated if it is a lease hold property !!

Asked by mercedes2go2, Los Angeles, CA Sat Oct 5, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1093944109-1414-Alexander-St-…

Answers

3
Yes, it is fee simple. maintenance fees $ 493. It is required by law to indicate whether the property is leasehold or fee simple. I agree with the other two answers.
HI there,

this is a Fee Simple property Maintenance Fee: $493 Condo
Fee Includes: Cable TV, Hot Water, Sewer, Water

This listing however is in escrow. There are no other units available. Would you like me to tell you when something becomes available in this building? I can also send you other listings like this.

Let me know.

Leana Berwick
Elite Pacific Properties
Leana@elitepacific.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
Aloha! This home has already Accepted an offer and is in escrow! :-( HOA is currently $493.00 per month. This covers Fee Includes: Cable TV, Hot Water, Sewer, Water

LH listing should always indicate so.... For it is one of the State requirements.

So depending on the search engine, if the status is not indicated, consider it FS!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013