John Ferro, Home Buyer in Bucks County, PA

Is there public transit to center city Phila? How long is the commute in minutes?

Asked by John Ferro, Bucks County, PA Sat Oct 20, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3085879593-171-School-St-Bala…

Answers

4
Bala Cynwyd is a fabulous neighborhood to commute from. You have choices-2 train lines, R5 & R6, the 44 Bus and when you want to drive a variety of routes. It can be as little as 15 min.
Being a resident of Bala Cynwyd for 20 years it's one of the things I love about the area.
Randy Myer
Prudential Fox & Roach
610-246-0668
Randy@RandyMyer.com
Yes
Called an airport
You could be in Florida to miss the rush hour
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
Yes John.
I am an agent specializing in Bala, Merion and surrounding communities plus I live in Penn Valley. There are many train stations and also the 44 bus goes into town. There is a train station in Bala, Merion, Ardmore and Wynnewood and Narberth that goes into 30th street. Takes about 15-20 minutes.

I'd be happy to talk with you more about this.

Jamie
jamie.moss@prufoxroach.com
Hi John, yes, the Septa R6 Line takes you to Suburban Station in just 19 minutes.

I am familiar with this home and some similar homes nearby having just helped a family in this price range and in this neighborhood.

If you are not already working with a Realtor, I would welcome the opportunity to chat.

I can already think of a couple homes I want to show you!

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
267.507.2287 direct
856.979.5967 mobile
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com